China Yangtze River Textile Market locate in Guangzhou Zhongda wholesale center. Which is the biggest fabric wholesale markets in China. For fashion textile products, clothing material, and garments accessories. In the textile wholesale market, you can find any kinds of textile products. For example, fashion pattern of new fabric. And all kinds of material. Such as silk, cottone, linen. Or chiffon, polyester, spandex, etc. As well as lace, zip, button, etc. There are many buying agent, guide their clients sourcing and purchasing in the fabric wholesale market.
Why need hire a buying agent? Because the textile market are really large. And so many catagories in the fabric wholesale market. So that the best way is to hire a buying agent or market guide in China. Generally, the buying agent will guide you sourcing, purchasing fabric stock or swaches. And handle all of the detailed work. While the most important is guiding to the best fabric suppliers in the textile wholesale market.
China Buying Agent Guide Sourcing & Purchasing Textile Products In Guangzhou Fabric Wholesale Market
China Yangtze River Textile Market is very big fabric wholesale market. And more than 2,000 fabric shops in the textile market. In fact, the textile market are developing and operating more than 10 years. Every experienced foreign buyers love the textile wholesale market. Why? Because of the fashion design and good quality textile products. As well as the cheap price and various categories.
Below, Shangjin Trading would like to guide you understand the fabric wholesale market better. And share you some basic tips to guide you work with buying agent and market suppliers. So that you can easily sourcing, purchasing textile with your buying agent in China market.
1. Basic Information of Yangtze River Textile Wholesale Market
- Firstly, negative second floor is parking lot and logistics area. In addition, each floor has more than 3000 parking spaces. And nearly 200 escalators lead directly to each floor.You can easily find the fabric. What you like in the textile market. Because the elevator will not keeps you tired. In a word, it let you concentrate on the fabric. Rather than the pain of shopping in the textile wholesale market.
- Secondly, negative first floor is garment accessories area. For example, ribbon, lace, and beads. Or hot-fix, accessories, and embroidery. As well as button, rhinestone,and zipper, etc. Clothing lining is the innermost material of clothing. Commonly known as lining, lining or clip. Which is used to partly or completely cover clothing fabric or lining material.
- Thirdly, first and second floor is knitting fabric area. And jeans denim fabric area. For example, weave, cotton and satin. Or chiffon, printed cloth, and denim. As well as silk, leather, fur etc. As we all know, knit fabrics have good air permeability. And uniform extension in all directions. Meantime, good elasticity and soft handle. While woven fabrics are more durable and wear-resistant. And market demand for large quantities in fashion clothing and other textile products.
2. Tips and Hidden Rules Need to Know
Although buying agent will guide you sourcing and purchasing textile in fabric wholesale markets. While better for you to learn more tips from your buying agent or market guide. Why? Because there are too many hidden rules in China fabric wholesale markets. To know more as you can. Then to avoid more troubles might be.
Of course, the best way is to hire a good buying agent to guide your sourcing in China. So that to similify your purchasing behavior in fabric wholesale market. And your buying agent surely will introduce you many purchasing tips in textile markets. For example, price unit difference will impact the pirce. And weight sufficient or not, related your purchasing cost. While customized making service need pay more attention to the business conditions. Moreover, price difference in bulk order and small order. as well as sample price and production price. Seems very complex, right? Just take it easy. as your buying agent will guide you purchasing in fabric wholesale markets.
By the way, there are still some basic requirements in the fabric wholesale market. For example, MOQ requirement of suppliers. And delivery and packing requirements, etc. A good market guide will remind you all of the hidden rules. Of course, shall share you buying tips. If you are lucky, you can even get a better price with better quality. Because your buying agent or market will recommend the best suppliers to you.